This free collection of Sepia toning LUTs for ON1 comprise 2 sets of 10 LUTs in each set. The LUTs may be played against full colour or mono images. These LUTs are also available for a range of other applications – here for Set 1and here for Set 2 .
- Load an image
- To install LUTs that are included in a .ONpreset file, simply drag and drop the .ONpreset file onto the application icon to install it,or
- From the menu choose: File > Manage Extras > LUTs.
- Select the LUT(s) from your file system.
- Choose to import them into an existing category or create a new one.
ON1 Helpdesk has more detailed instructions at https://bit.ly/2Dg5HY8
The 10 LUTs in Set 1 are:
- 1st Base: Standard Sepia conversion with good tonal range.
- Almond: A mid strength effect over the entire tonal range.
- Antique: Quite low contrast.
- Balanced : Similar to 1st Base but stronger midtone effect.
- Chocolate Orange : Medium Sepia effect with a strong Orange tint over the tonal range.
- Creamer : Light effect focussed on highlights decreasing to very little effect on the shadows.
- Raw Umber : Strong yellow effect on the sepia throughout the tonal range.
- Really Rusty : Strong Tawny effect with a low contrast.
- Soft Vintage : Soft Sepia effect over the entire tonal range.
- Surface Rust : Lighter, brighter and less in your face compared to Really Rusty.
And in Set 2:
- About Shadows: Deep and rich tones in the shadows.
- Bright: Lifts the shadows.
- Dark Low Contrast: Speaks for itself !
- Flat: Focus is on the lower midtones.
- Maltese: Similar to ‘About Shadows’ but less crushed.
- Range: Lifts the lower midtones.
- Strong Extremes: Strong sepia throughout the tonal range.
- Twine: Strong Tawny effect over a reduced tonal range.
- Very Light: Highlights, highlights, highlights !
- Yuma: Lighter and brighter with good contrast.
If you have any actions, presets, tips, worked examples you would be happy to contribute & help others off to a good start with their photo processing, get in touch – pay your knowledge forward !