The Egyptian Gradients Action for Photoshop CS6 upwards and Photopea present a set of 15 Gradients based around the six main colour groups used by the Ancient Egyptians which were green; red; blue; yellow; white; and black.
Important Notes ::
- The ZIP file contains both Photoshop and Photopea actions.
- The gradients are intended to work with mono images though they can be used with coloured images.
- Finalise image quality before applying the gradients.
- There must be a single layer when any of the actions is run.
- The Gradients may be run individually or all together (Photoshop Only).
- Gradients may be combined by just switching two or more on.
- Each Gradient has a preset Blend Mode and Opacity – they may be varied to taste.
- A Snapshot is created in the History Panel (Photoshop Only) when one / all Gradients are run.
• See the included README.PDF
Subscribe – right hand column or page bottom – to receive notifications of new posts by email.