The first set in the ongoing series of LUTs primarily targeted at Landscape images.
The README FIRST.pdf gives full instructions for loading them into Photoshop CS6+, Luminar, Affinity, Photopea, Polarr and ON1.
There are 10 LUTs in this set.
- Beautiful day – Warm with bright and contrasting colours.
- Daytona Beach – Extra contrast, lower dark point, blended with a blue/orange colour grade.
- Desert Days – Warm tones throughout and added contrast, for a very western and warm feel.
- Light Teal – Orange – The teal/orange look often seen in movies, light teal in the shadow tones and slightly more orange skin tones.
- Postcard – Exaggerated contrast, lower dark point, punchy colours, and blues changed to teal perfect for the picture postcard look for many landscape images.
- Rocky shores – High-contrast and exaggerated blues.
- Show off – A pop of contrast and very vibrant colours.
- Stark – A high-contrast, desaturated look with a slight bleach bypass effect.
- Sunny Afternoon – A warm, highly desaturated look.
- Warm & Hazy – A very warm look with desaturated cool colours and over-saturated
Subscribe – right hand column or page bottom – to receive notifications of new posts by email.