This 2nd Sepia collection for ON1 comprises 1 preset with 15 LUTs.
It’s best practice if you ensure you have finalised the quality of your image before applying a LUT as they are really meant to be used to ‘polish’ an image and NOT as a ‘quick fix’ to an image which is lacking in some way.
Included in the download are ‘Contact Sheets’ for all the LUTs played against these two images.
- Download the zip and extract it.
- Load an image
- To install LUTs that are included in a .ONpreset file, simply drag and drop the .ONpreset file onto the application icon, or
- From the menu choose: File > Manage Extras > LUTs.
- Select the LUT(s) from your file system.
- Choose to import them into an existing category or create a new one.
ON1 Helpdesk has more detailed instructions at https://bit.ly/2Dg5HY8
The impact of any LUT may be modified by duplicating the LUT layer, changing its’ layer blend modes or varying opacity. You can also combine LUTs by loading several into their own individual layer and modifying their impact by switching layers on/off as well as changing layer blend modes and/or varying opacity’s until you get the result you require.
If you have any actions, presets, tips, worked examples you would be happy to contribute & help others off to a good start with their photo processing, get in touch – pay your knowledge forward !