The download contains 2 actions aimed at quickly prototyping a B/W image – one creates a ‘glossy’ result, the other a ‘matt’ result. They will of course work equally well in Photoshop.
To install in Photopea
- Drag and drop WR Colour Vignettes v2-1.atn onto Photopea work area, or
- Main menu > File > Open > WR Colour Vignettes v2-1.atn
To install in Photoshop
- The simplest way is just to double click on the WR Colour Vignettes v2-1.tan file which will launch Photoshop and install it without any further input.
- Alternatively, if you already have Photoshop open, just drag and drop the file onto it, else
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MIT47uFegg – A good, quick overview of installing actions, or
Please Subscribe – right hand column or page bottom – to receive email notification of new posts.
If you have any actions, presets, tips, worked examples you would be happy to contribute & help others off to a good start with their photo processing, get in touch – pay your knowledge forward !